Lead all technical support Services Operations related to the service department through supporting related services to deliver Customer satisfaction, Service expansion, KPIs achievement, cost control, and Organization Building (People, Process and infrastructure).
Lead a group of technically skilled team to achieve the objectives of the business Unit.
• Support in developing and manage the execution of the services strategies and plans.
• Perform business planning and budgeting for related technical services operations.
• Support new services products launches. This include testing new products, creating service packages, develop training materials, and assure technical readiness.
• Drive customer satisfaction through ensuring spare parts availability in service centers and resolving technical issues.
• Continuously enhance the service quality level & drive customer satisfaction across all services transactions.
• Continuously monitoring spare parts stock levels to ensure parts availability and healthy stock levels.
• Set and review spare parts pricing to assure maximum profitability.
• Ensures the implementation of Services standard operating processes across all service locations through auditing service locations, Identify Services operations challenges and reporting findings to concerned unit Manager for corrective action plan.
• Lead Measures technical KPIs that enable the monitoring of the progress toward the desired goals, continuously track them and assure the resolution of related Gaps.
• Lead Weekly and Monthly assessment for technical team KPIs, highlight gaps and opportunities for improvement.
• Plan monthly and quarterly training plans for all service teams to develop team technical skills and service processes.
• Lead Daily and weekly monitoring for warranty claims to assure all service claims submitted and accepted by vendor.
• Monitor, and coach the reporting team to assure their effective personal development.
• Develop and implement vendor technical requirements for Services-Authorization & Service-Level-Agreements regulating the relation between Services and the vendors.